Bra Care Tips: Do you know the ‘right’ way to wash a cup bra?
Bra Care Tips: Do you know the ‘right’ way to wash a cup bra? Cup Bra (Photo Credits: Wikimedia Commons)
At present, the incidence of breast cancer among women is increasing rapidly. There are many reasons for this, such as not wearing a bra or not using a good quality bra of the right size. So, along with using a good quality bra, it is equally important to use the right size bra according to the breasts. Along with this, it is also important to take good care of that bra. Now many people may have a question, what exactly is to be done to take good care of it? So the answer is to rinse and dry thoroughly.
Many of us women or girls use Cup Bra more. But often they don’t know how to wash them so they wash these bras like normal clothes. which spoils its shape. For this, it is necessary to take care of the special things given below while washing the cup bra.
1. Instead of soaping the cup bra, take a bucket of water and add clothes powder in it and keep this cup bra in it for some time.
2. Then scrub the bra edges and thin areas with a toothbrush while scrubbing it with a clothes brush.
3. Then wash the bra in clean water.
4. While washing this bra, do not rub it vigorously, do not squeeze it as this changes the shape of the cup. And when it dries, it shrinks.
5. Cup bras should be removed by gently dipping hands in water and then patting them dry on a dry towel without wringing them out.
6. Then put a clip on the middle part of the two cups and keep it dry. When drying cup bras, never use the straps to dry them. Due to this, there is a possibility of tearing it.
After the cup bra is dry, without folding the cup part, fold the straps into the cup and store it neatly in the closet. Washing your cup bra in this way will not cause any problem for women as well as girls and the skin will also be good.